Posted by Mike Karnes
Posted on 1/2/2016
The winner of the membership drive raffle was selected this afternoon by a random automated drawing. Since the August 1, 2015 start of the raffle, there were 402 people that either joined IMAC or extended their membership.
….and the winner is 17 year old Colton Lubbe from Massachusetts. Colton is a member in the Northeast IMAC Region. Colton is a new member to IMAC and flew in the Plum Island IMAC contest. Colton finished in first place at his first contest in Basic.
Thanks again to all our sponsors and the IMAC membership.
1. Hangar 9 35% Extra 300 from Horizon Hobby and Ray & Robin’s Hobby Center
2. DA-120 Engine from Desert Aircraft
3. Headers and pipes from Iton Industries
4. 2 Duralite 5,200 mAh sentinel batteries from Duralite
5. Spinner and backplate from Tru-Turn
6. Power expander from Smart-Fly
7. IBEC from Tech-Aero
8. All servos from JR
9. Propeller from Falcon Propellers
10. Servo extensions and hardware from Ray & Robin’s Hobby Center