Thursday, October 30, 2014
IMAC PM System
You must be logged in to use this module.
"Official" Android version thread
Last Post 14 Nov 2013 22:34 by Nick White. 171 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
MVP
MVP
IMAC #: 4230
IMAC Region: NE

--
23 Aug 2011 7:08  

Posted By Mark Mcclellan on 16 Aug 2011 13:20
I think it would be cool if we could get the unknowns for the weekend to be on there like say Saturday night that way if you were unable to get to the contest you could fly the unknown at your local field on Sunday just like everyone else at the contest.

Mark,

Sorry, did not see this until just now.

Actually that was discussed early on. The main thing was the sequence committee uses parts of the unknowns to build other unknowns so they really did not want the unknowns publicly available. Yes, I know you can find them, but in most cases, not current ones.

Dan,

I seem to remember Nick saying to me that he was aware of this issue and was resolving it by creating a second version for various screen sizes or something along those lines. I'll defer to him for a more complete answer
-Bill James

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
Pro
Pro
IMAC #: 6409
IMAC Region: NC

--
24 Aug 2011 0:21  
Dan,

All the layouts are designed to be viewed vertically so I locked the rotation to keep it vertical. All the pdfs, web pages and videos should still rotate.

The app was designed to be viewed on 3.7 in. screens or larger. It looks like the Atrix has a 4 in. screen so it should work, what pages are getting cut off? My friend had a 3.5 in. so some of the stuff was getting cut off. I was going to make him up a version but have not been able to find the time.

There are also a few bugs (typos) that I need to work on but haven't had a chance. Finding free time with a set of 2 year old twins is hard! Just letting everyone know I haven't forgot about it! Hope to get on it soon.
-Nick
Pro
Pro
IMAC #: 4655
IMAC Region: SC

--
12 Sep 2011 10:04  
I just downloaded the IMAC App and really like it. Nice job!!!

I am also experiencing the bottom of the caller pages getting cut off. In addition, all of the screens within the app only use about 2/3 of the upper portion of the phone's display. The lower portion of the display always remains black. My phone is an HTC Sensation with a 4.3" screen. Any recommendations on what I can do to utilize the full size of the screen?

Thanks.
MVP
MVP
IMAC #: 3160
IMAC Region: SE

--
12 Sep 2011 17:28  
I too am experiencing the bottom third of the screen missing on the caller pages
Sponsored by My WIFE, Thank You!!!! Southeast Regional Director 2013-2014, IMAC Judging Instructor
Pro
Pro

--
12 Sep 2011 23:02  
Hey guys,
I think I know what the problem is, I think it has to do with the new phones screen resolution. Some of the new phones are full qHD.

When I wrote the app they didn't even have phones with that!!!! Just shows how fast this whole Android smart phone thing is moving. It really is exploding.

Now the bad news, with the season so close to being over or I should say so close to the new sequences coming out I don't think I'm going to totally redo the app just to have to do it again for the new sequences. But I will work out the app for the larger or I should say higher resolution screens when I change to the new sequences. (if you don't have the sequence memorized by now your in trouble anyway!)

I will have a huge head start compared to last winter when I started from scratch so I hope it will turn out even better this time.

As always list any new ideas or things you think would improve the app and I see if I can get them in the new version.

-Nick
Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 4735
IMAC Region: NW

--
06 Oct 2011 8:56  
Any news on the updates for android? (Just curious)
Pro
Pro

--
12 Oct 2011 1:04  
Perfect Autumn flying weather + new sequences = very little work
-Nick
MVP
MVP
IMAC #: 2711

--
12 Oct 2011 7:38  
We understand,,,,,,, don't worry winter will be here before you know it and you will be sitting around needing something to do !
Was the Southeast RD 2009-2010
Pro
Pro

--
03 Nov 2011 23:43  
Just a quick note, work has started on the next version of IMAC Lite for Android.

ETA - before next flying season!

As always list any new ideas or things you think would improve the app and I'll see if I can get them in the new version.

-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
04 Dec 2011 23:57  
Hey Guys,

Work is chugging along on the next version.

This really is going to be a complete rewrite of the entire app. Although there is not a ton of new functionality it has been completely reorganized with better flow and ease of use.

The screen layout size is now dynamic instead of hard coded so it should look great on any screen! Both wind directions have been added and a lot, lot more.

Here is an early flowchart of the entire app so you can get an idea of how it's laid out.

-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
05 Dec 2011 7:46  
Sounds great! Thanks for doing this Nick.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

--
06 Dec 2011 5:54  
looking forward to seeing the update Nick. Thanks for all the work you put into doing this.
"Never make a life decision without first building a Foamy" -Hubb©
Pro
Pro
IMAC #: 5511

--
06 Dec 2011 21:27  

Posted By Brandon Duley on 06 Dec 2011 5:54
looking forward to seeing the update Nick. Thanks for all the work you put into doing this.

+1

Tim
Pro
Pro

--
09 Dec 2011 1:04  
Swipe is now working in caller mode.

How about a teaser pic!!!

New home screen -
MVP
MVP

--
09 Dec 2011 6:48  
Nice!!!!
-Bill James

Pro
Pro

--
11 Dec 2011 11:13  
Looking good Nick!

Tim
Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #:

--
17 Dec 2011 10:49  
I understand that a new version will be coming out over the winter. Let me just say that version 1 is great and has been a big help for me at the field. Thanks for the effort. What I want to know is if the 2012 sequences are available for the present version? There doesn't seem to be a way to select what year sequence you want to look at.

Thanks

David
Pro
Pro

--
18 Dec 2011 12:00  
Sorry David,

I just don't have the time to work on both the old version and the new one.

Sorry to all the guys in the southern states with good flying weather left (and hard core northerners).

With the rewrite of the code for the next version switching seasons will be much easier. I will have to edit just 5 class files instead of over 150 individual pages.

Work on the next version is going well, caller mode is basically done and most of the apps "skeleton" is laid out. Really happy with the new caller mode, Not a big difference appearance wise but just has a better "feel" and flow with swipe and proper animations. The notes area has also been reworked to "shrink" the maneuver image with multiple lines of text (keeping everything on the screen) as apposed to making you have to "scroll" to the bottom of the page.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

-Nick

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 6570

--
27 Dec 2011 23:09  
glad to hear the screen size is dynamic, because on my galaxy sII the screen is HUGE and its a super amoled plus!

how dificult would it be to add a function in caller mode to record yourself calling out the sequence so that if your practicing alone or with your dad who 'cant read that contraption' you can still practice w/o having to worry about printing out the sequences?

also maybe being able to view the contest results/regional points?

Eric
NoBS A123's (www.hangtimes.com) www.cactusaviation.com 3W-150TS on Pefa's www.falconpropellers.com
MVP
MVP

--
28 Dec 2011 7:57  
Eric,

I can answer one of the question you have for Nick regarding accessing the region points and I'll comment on the voice thing. The regional points thing can be done but I would suggest to Nick that he waits until Roy has a chance, if he has not done it already (or even needs to) to setup the website to handle the new score program as Dave Smith made some huge background changes). I have that ability in the Apple version though not implemented yet. Nick would have to add a spot in the app to record your IMAC number and your region then create a backend link to the regional points area of the website leaving a variable that fills in your IMAC number and region automatically.

The link he would need is easily gotten from any web browser. He would just have to go to the area on the website and view his points and copy the link out replacing the region and IMAC number with whatever variable he wants to use.

As far as voice is concerned, I know Android has it but one thing to consider is background noise. I am all setup to do voice in the Apple version but getting around the sound of a plane in close (100 feet minimum) is hard and still have it work properly. I have tried it with custom software, 2K worth of software and now Siri and not one of them could overcome this. At best, the user would have to be wearing headphones or earbuds that have a noise canceling microphone built in and the best ones I have seen are Bose to the tune of $90 or more. I've tested all kinds, even tried a bluetooth headset (Plantronics best one at $199 and this one can cancel out wind noise from a car traveling with all the windows down and at highway speeds) and they still got confused when a plane was flying by, even with pipes or cans.

Gasoline engines turning a prop are a different type of noise (frequency shift is a huge problem) I have spent over a year trying to overcome this. I have purchased third party apps that do voice that are way better than Nick and I can do and they still have problems with our planes. One way to see this is the Yellow Pages app. It's free, a great app for any device and has a very good voice recognition software built in and it still has issues with a plane in flight, not to mention one on the ground being run up. I won't even get into what happens on straight mufflers which a good bit of the other regions fly with as they are in areas far better than we in the NE region are in regarding neighbors.

Sorry for jumping in here NIck. I felt it important to get everyone to understand the issues regarding voice in these apps.
-Bill James

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 6570

--
28 Dec 2011 11:09  
you miss understood me on the recording, i hadnt even thought of it being controlled by voice, but either a button on the screen or if it records to an mp3 file, then maybe a play/pause button on the cheaper headphones? as far as me hearing it that is no problem with skullcandy sk pro's
NoBS A123's (www.hangtimes.com) www.cactusaviation.com 3W-150TS on Pefa's www.falconpropellers.com
MVP
MVP

--
28 Dec 2011 11:29  
Sorry Eric...yep misunderstood you on that one
-Bill James

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 5838

--
09 Jan 2012 15:14  
Hey I was wondering if we will be having an update for the 2012 season coming out on this soon.

Tom
Sportsman here I come! www.planeaddicts.com
Pro
Pro

--
09 Jan 2012 18:46  
Yep, soon.

-Nick

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 6889

--
14 Jan 2012 17:27  
Awesome!...I am anxiously awaiting the release of the new version..

Thanks Nick!

Matt
Veteran
Veteran
IMAC #: 3678

--
20 Jan 2012 6:56  
Just downloaded it on my Samsung Gallaxy SII LTE. Seems to work fine. Screen rotates when asked .

Is the Map available here on the regular website? A couple of years back one of my fellow Canucks did one for NC and NE Region. It was very helpfull.

Is V1.1 the most current verssion?

Regards Eh!
Jim
The "Yakov" one!
UP in The Great White North!
Pro
Pro

--
22 Jan 2012 13:27  

Posted By Jim Daly on 20 Jan 2012 6:56
Just downloaded it on my Samsung Gallaxy SII LTE. Seems to work fine. Screen rotates when asked .

Is the Map available here on the regular website? A couple of years back one of my fellow Canucks did one for NC and NE Region. It was very helpfull.

Is V1.1 the most current verssion?

Regards Eh!

Jim,

Yes V1.1 is the current version for now.

Newer version with 2012 sequences will be coming soon. Any updated on this Nick?

Tim
Pro
Pro

--
22 Jan 2012 16:54  
Hey Guys,

Here is the latest info on the Android version of the IMAC app:

Just so you know this is not an update it is a complete rewrite of the entire app. Every image, icon, button, layout , everything is new.

Although there is not a ton of new "features" they have all been cleaned up, reorganized and rewritten to work and function better. This also means future updates will take weeks instead of months!

The other big thing is I've decided to move to a "tier" system. There will now be three different levels of the app.

IMAC Lite (free) - Will have all the current features except, caller mode and the map locations

IMAC Pro (99c) - All current features including caller mode and the map locations

IMAC Complete (1.99) - All features plus a log book feature and a scoring feature

Just so everyone knows, I will by no means make any money from this, and I am fine with that (I didn't do it to make money) This will simply lesson the costs I have spent. I know its hard to believe but I have spent several hundred hours and dollars on developing the app. How that much money? Well to do all the things I wanted there were parts that were just to complex for me to figure out. So I have inlisted the help of a professional app developer. Although he's a really nice guy, he unfortunately doesn't work for free (like me )

The other good thing is I plan on taking the money from the app and putting it right back into it. Meaning even more cool and complex features in the future.

So now what everyone wants to know, When! I'm not gonna put a date out there but it will be before the end of February.

-Nick

Here are some new screenshots:

MVP
MVP
IMAC #: 3160

--
22 Jan 2012 17:51  
The log book used to log an aircraft flights along with notes and such? You have one buyer
Sponsored by My WIFE, Thank You!!!! Southeast Regional Director 2013-2014, IMAC Judging Instructor
Rookie
Rookie

--
14 Feb 2012 9:02  
And I too will also be purchasing the complete version...as soon as it's released...it will be the only app I have ever bought...lol!

Looks good Nick!
All Star
All Star
IMAC #: 5323

--
14 Feb 2012 17:12  
Got a look at this on Nick' phone this weekend at e-fest.
He let me play with it awhile to check it out
Going to be a great app for IMAC
Great job Nick
Pro
Pro

--
21 Feb 2012 2:26  
Well...

The Pro version is on the market!!!

Like I said before there is not a ton of new functionality but the app has been completely rewritten from the ground up.

It has been optimized in every way, speed, ease of use, size, maintainability, bright sun, you name it.

Some new features:

- Caller mode now accommodates swipe or button push
- Selectable wind direction
- Contest map now lets you choose "get directions" to get turn by turn navigation to the contest
- Completely new UI with 100% custom icons and graphics

Get it here:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.darajabmobile.imacpro

Have fun!
-Nick

p.s. - don't forget to rate it, if you like it!

Pro
Pro

--
21 Feb 2012 4:23  
Just updated "Lite" also.

As for "Complete" unfortunately it is going to be some time before I can put the resources and time together to get it finished up.

So enjoy these for now, I will finish "Complete" but I can't put any dates out there.

Thanks
-Nick
MVP
MVP

--
21 Feb 2012 7:24  
Figures, my Android developer phone is at home.

Congrats Nick, can you zip up the source code and put it in the dropbox for me. I'd love to look at a few things
-Bill James

Rookie
Rookie

--
21 Feb 2012 7:48  
Thanks Nick!...Just bought the pro version...will also get the complete version when it comes available..

Matt
MVP
MVP

--
29 Feb 2012 10:50  
Hi Nick,

I just updated Lite and bought Pro, (I know, I could have easily just compiled the source code but that would not be fair to you) and I actually really like the new layout and coloring scheme

You and Nathan did a fine job
-Bill James

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 5526
IMAC Region: SW

--
20 Mar 2012 22:29  
Very nice job Nick thanks for the Dev work on the app runs very smooth nice layout, I will spread the word of the pro app around the southwest thought it was very cool.
Pro
Pro

--
21 Mar 2012 12:39  
Hi Nick. Nice job! I have been using the Pro Version for a while now. I really like the caller mode with the swipe feature.

Question - How do I save any notes I create in the caller mode? I don't see any kind of save command and seem to lose my notes when I exit the app and return later.
Pro
Pro

--
22 Mar 2012 10:42  
To save the notes simply hit the keyboards enter/return button. Don't hit the phones back button to "back" out of keyboard mode or it won't save.

Thanks for the kind words. I worked very hard to clean up and optimize the code to make it run smooth and stay small. I doubled the number of images, added several features and still kept it around one megabyte!

p.s. - If you guys like it RATE IT!!!

-Nick
MVP
MVP
IMAC #: L7

--
22 Mar 2012 11:23  
Hi there Nick... THANKS to you and Bill James for all the work you have both done to keep us up to date on all the technology.

Without you gentlemen "spearheading" the charge into this area, IMAC would not be at this point in iPod/iPad/Android technology.

It is truly appreciated from all the members of the IMAC Board of Directors.
Thank you,
Wayne
IMAC President
We never know the worth of water, till the well is dry.
MVP
MVP

--
22 Mar 2012 12:17  
Thanks to all this is a great app !
Pro
Pro

--
24 Mar 2012 0:10  

Posted By Nick White on 22 Mar 2012 10:42
To save the notes simply hit the keyboards enter/return button. Don't hit the phones back button to "back" out of keyboard mode or it won't save.

Thanks for the kind words. I worked very hard to clean up and optimize the code to make it run smooth and stay small. I doubled the number of images, added several features and still kept it around one megabyte!

p.s. - If you guys like it RATE IT!!!

-Nick

Got it working fine now. For some reason on my phone you have to hit the enter/return button twice each time to get it to save something. It's almost like it moves the cursor to a different ending position on the 1st push and then it saves every time on the 2nd push.

Thanks for your help.
Pro
Pro

--
29 May 2012 8:45  
Hi Nick,

I'm really liking the swipe feature in the caller mode you added. I use it frequently when calling for others. Plus it allows me to have all the sequences handy in my pocket.

Here's an "is it possible to do this" question. Is there anyway I can see 2 maneuvers at a time in the swipe mode?

In other words can I see maneuvers # 1 and #2 side-by-side,

Swipe then see #2 and #3 side-by-side,

Swipe then see #3 and #4 side-by-side, etc., etc.

The reason I'd like this is so I can see what the finish of the current maneuver is setting up for in the next maneuver. This would help me call it that way for the pilot since I don't have all the sequences memorized. Example - Immeleman (current maneuver) setting up for a spin (next maneuver)so take it high....

Dean
MVP
MVP

--
29 May 2012 9:14  
Hi Dean,

While I cannot answer for Nick on this question, you just gave me an idea for the Apple version, I like it.
-Bill James

MVP
MVP

--
31 May 2012 7:53  
Dean,

How about something like this. Let's start at maneuver one for any of the sequences.

When you open Caller Mode and open your sequence for maneuver one, you see a full size graphic of that maneuver, then right next to it you see a small size graphic for maneuver two, you swipe then you see the full size graphic for maneuver two with a smaller size for maneuver three and so on.

This why takes little to no code changes and can be done quite quickly as basically all it is is the addition of a second graphic to the view.
-Bill James

Pro
Pro

--
31 May 2012 8:24  
Bill,

Sounds like a winner as long as the 2nd graphic is large enough for my old eyes to see properly.

I assume that doing this wouldn't affect our current ability to swipe backward or back & forth if needed.
MVP
MVP

--
31 May 2012 9:08  
Dean,

Size is going to be a problem, especially on smaller screens like 3.5 inch. I have a couple of screenshots I'll upload later where I did your idea for the Apple devices for basic and it is tight on screen space, higher classes will take even more space so that all the elements in a maneuver show well

I could do it for only larger screens like tablets and such but Nick might have better luck since Android does have many screen sizes where currently Apple only has two sizes
-Bill James

MVP
MVP

--
31 May 2012 10:16  
Dean

Here are the screen shots. Like I mentioned I know these are for Apple devices, in this case the iPhone but it will give me an idea of what I may need to do and maybe also help Nick out if he decides to do this

Let me know what you think

-Bill James

Pro
Pro

--
31 May 2012 10:49  
Bill,

I almost hate to say this but now that I see an example it might be more confusing than simply swiping back & forth using what we already have. When I've used the caller mode in the past I glance at the single image and am able to retain it quickly. With two images I might muddle things up.

Maybe having the "next" maneuver description simply written at the bottom of the screen would be an alternative? What do others think?

I really appreciate you're trying to enhance things based upon user input.
MVP
MVP

--
31 May 2012 12:44  
I like it the way it is.
MVP
MVP

--
31 May 2012 19:07  
Dean,

I actually think it still is a good idea so as time allows I may find a why to do it for the Apple devices

As far as adding the written to the screen for the next maneuver, I see that as an option but I feel that it could confuse people that are calling in a hurry for whatever the reason might be like a pilot really flying fast and keeping it really tight.

For the time being, if you are calling for someone using your device, just add whatever you think you need to mention to the notes for the given maneuver, that's what I do and the way it was originally designed for but hey, designs can and do change over time.

IMAC Lite has always been a user based application, what I have done is started with the things I knew about from talking to people over the course of a single season, reading all the forums, etc, then adding user suggestions. I will always welcome user input and will, to the best of my ability, give the person making a suggestion and chance at checking it out before it is actually implemented.
-Bill James

Pro
Pro

--
31 May 2012 23:00  
Hey guys,

I just don't think there is enough screen real-estate for multiple images. A great deal of time and energy was put into the design and layout to make it as clear, precise and easy to use as possible. I tried several layouts, before settling on the current one.

It all comes back to what I think an app is all about, picking one thing and doing it well. I tried to strip it down to the bare essentials. No frills, just what you need and nothing else.

I think the functionality you are wanting is best done with the notes. It is exactly the reason it was implemented. Several of my notes end with "take it big for the spin" or "keep centered" etc...

With that said, when you move to a tablet I think it's a great idea. I have actually been working on a tablet layout with basically the same idea (next maneuver image) You can do so much more with all the extra space you get with a tablet.

It will be some time (winter) before I implement the tablet version, but I have a lot of neat stuff planed for it, as well as some new ideas for the phone version.

Speaking of new ideas keep them coming, like Bill said many of the current features were suggestions, so please keep them comming!!!

-Nick

Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 5705

--
19 Jul 2012 21:41  
I cannot open the pdf files. Says "document cannot be opened because it is not a valid PDF document. Using Adobe Reader, Ice Cream Sandwich OS, on a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone. I can read pdf files in other areas of the phone.
Pro
Pro

--
21 Jul 2012 0:40  
Hey Jon,

The easiest thing to do is just uninstall and then re-install the latest version.

You need the uninstall to clear the "saved" files. This is because the phone saved the "corrupted" pdfs when you tried to open them with the old version. When you update it doesn't affect you "users" files so the update is still trying to open the old files. You can also go into "manage apps" and clear the apps data but a simple uninstall/re-install does the same thing.

If you still can't get it going let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Just so ya know, the reason this happened is because Google changed some stuff where I was hosting the original pdfs causing them to not download right. But its all good now!

Thanks
-Nick
Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 5705

--
24 Jul 2012 8:27  
Nick,

Thanks for all your help! Were good to go!

Jon
Pro
Pro
IMAC #: 5568

--
25 Sep 2012 21:06  
kindle does not have this on app store
Pro
Pro

--
06 Oct 2012 3:38  
IMAC Pro has been updated with the 2013 knowns!!!

Have fun!

-Nick
All Star
All Star

--
06 Oct 2012 10:43  
Thanks Nick
Rookie
Rookie
IMAC #: 3542

--
06 Oct 2012 23:35  
Very well done best app I have on my phone..(pro version) razor max
No bugs or crashes yet..
Stupid Hurts
Pro
Pro

--
09 Oct 2012 22:33  
how could I get this on my Kindle fire?
Pro
Pro

--
10 Oct 2012 11:22  
Gary,

I would have to submit the app to "Amazon". While that sounds easy, it requires a fair amount of work as Amazon uses a completely different SDK (system) than Google. I would also have to set up new merchant accounts etc., I am willing to do this but unfortunately I'm currently swamped.

Thanks
-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
13 Oct 2012 23:46  
ok thanks for letting me know. If you do put it on let me know. thanks
Pro
Pro

--
16 Oct 2012 10:16  
Gave up on the Advanced coming out and went ahead and released an update that added the new videos and a couple of bug fixes. Also,

A little teaser:

Coming soon!
Pro
Pro

--
17 Dec 2012 0:33  
Got IMAC Pro updated with all the 2013 sequences!

Thanks for your support.

-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
17 Dec 2012 8:37  
Do we need to uninstall and then reinstall IMAC Pro to get these updates to work? When I try to see the 2013 Advanced and Unlimited sequences it still says "Coming Soon."
Pro
Pro

--
17 Dec 2012 11:45  
This is for the Android version.

No, you shouldn't. You just need to update to the latest version (1.4)

If your phone isn't set to auto update you can go to the Google Play store, search IMAC Pro and select update.

There is also a place to select auto update there.

If you need more help let me know.

-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
17 Dec 2012 12:01  
Thanks, Nick. My auto update feature for this app wasn't checked. I updated to 1.4 like you instructed and everything works fine now. Thanks for your help and for doing this!

Dean
Pro
Pro

--
19 Mar 2013 22:02  
Just a quick note that I updated a few things in the app. The latest version is 1.5.2 so be sure and update if your phone hasn't already!

p.s.- The Trim App is now on the Google Play Store so check it out!

-Nick
All Star
All Star

--
19 Mar 2013 22:04  
Thanks Nick for all your work on the app.
All Star
All Star
IMAC #: 3532
IMAC Region: SW

--
21 Mar 2013 17:29  

Posted By Nick White on 19 Mar 2013 22:02
The Trim App is now on the Google Play Store so check it out!

-Nick

Thanks for the reminder. I just bought it.
www.Smart-Fly.com
Pro
Pro

--
02 Oct 2013 0:13  
Updated with the 2014 sequences! (all that are available at least)

-Nick
Pro
Pro

--
14 Nov 2013 22:34  
Updated the app with Unlimited. All that is left to update is the 2014 videos. As soon as they are posted I'll put them in. Enjoy!

-Nick
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.1
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2014 by IMAC