What is Scale Aerobatics? A little about the sport

Scale aerobatics is aerobatic operation of a radio controlled scale model of full-sized aerobatic competition plane.

Read More
How to Begin Getting started in competition

We can assume that you are tired of flying in circles, practicing your landings, etc. and looking for a new R/C challenge…and you are in luck!

Read More
Join IMACSupport Scale Aerobatics!

The International Miniature Aerobatic Club (IMAC) is an organization dedicated to competitive sport of radio controlled Scale Aerobatic competition.

Read More
IMAC Updates!
Posted on:
After considerable discussion that lasted several months, The IMAC Board of Directors has selected the host site for the 2018 IMAC World Championships.  They were unanimous on the decision as to where...

[Read More...]

Posted on:
2018 World ChampionshipUSA Team Selection1. The qualification process for the 2018 USA IMAC World Championship Team is as described below. The United States, and all other participating countries,...

[Read More...]

Posted on:
The winner of the membership drive raffle was selected this afternoon by a random automated drawing. Since the August 1, 2015 start of the raffle, there were 402 people that either joined IMAC or...

[Read More...]

What's New
  • Go to last post Gasket vs. RTV (Shop Talk)
    "There are a number of places where metal to metal sealing is used, particularly in race or industrial applications. Using these methods on model..."
    by Ron Graham Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:43:13 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post DA 150 on RE3 pipes (Shop Talk)
    "Forgive me for asking what is probably a rookie question for most but can some one tell me what to expect running this combo? Right now upon..."
    by tom6440 Tuesday, February 09, 2016 3:38:03 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post snap questions (Compete!)
    "On the subject of "snap rolls", I'm just trying something new for me (not a new concept). I first established the correct throws (rudder, elevator,..."
    by Orthobird Tuesday, February 09, 2016 2:09:15 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Imac logo vector format. (International)
    "I sent you something.... Hope it works. Wayne"
    by Silver Fox Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:35:20 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Clean Header Flange? (Shop Talk)
    "I would not worry about it. It will not have any negative side effects. I don't use any gaskets, I use red RTV and have not had any problems. "
    by Terry Pellerin Monday, February 08, 2016 10:08:48 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Where can I find a? (Shop Talk)
    "I just found one at Tower Hobby. It's a "Harry Higley" trimming tool."
    by Steve Stanton Monday, February 08, 2016 1:55:38 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post WELCOME back home!! (Southeast Region)
    "I can not say enough about him either! He was instrumental in SC and will be (already is) sorely missed. But his heart is SE and glad he was able..."
    by Doug Pilcher Sunday, February 07, 2016 9:03:29 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Air filters on our engines? splatter/fuel economy? (Shop Talk)
    "Fuel filters absolutely do nothing to improve fuel economy . . . they simply filter air. There are of course differences between them but that is a..."
    by Ron Graham Saturday, February 06, 2016 10:36:04 AM(UTC)