What is Scale Aerobatics? A little about the sport

Scale aerobatics is aerobatic operation of a radio controlled scale model of full-sized aerobatic competition plane.

Read More
How to Begin Getting started in competition

We can assume that you are tired of flying in circles, practicing your landings, etc. and looking for a new R/C challenge…and you are in luck!

Read More
Join IMACSupport Scale Aerobatics!

The International Miniature Aerobatic Club (IMAC) is an organization dedicated to competitive sport of radio controlled Scale Aerobatic competition.

Read More
IMAC Updates!
Posted on:
Operating Statement for the year ended December 31, 2014                                                                                                                 IMAC REVENUES Membership...

[Read More...]

Posted on:
  Operating Statement for the year ended December 31, 2015                                                                                                                 IMAC REVENUES Membership...

[Read More...]

Posted on:
Present: Mike Karnes, Charles Youngblood, Samantha McKinney, Phil Vance, Brad Davy, Steve Sides, Ron Graham, Doug Pilcher, Michael Verzywelt, and Rusty Fried Guests: Pollyann Falk, Ann Marie Holder,...

[Read More...]

What's New
  • Go to last post IMAC car sticker (Pilot's Lounge)
    "Hi friends To whom I've sent the stickers please let me know if you've got them. It looks like it takes some time and/or not at all. Cheers Adi "
    by Adi Kochav Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:37:40 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post El Centro is in the books (Southwest Region)
    "Thank you very much to Gene and his club, Charles, Big Weg and the May's ! Outstanding work by all!! =d> =d> "
    by Randy Dreyer Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:43:17 AM(UTC)
  • Go to last post SE Regional Championship (Southeast Region)
    "Which hotel is everyone staying at? No offense to the town of MacClenny, but the hotels there are a little rough. I've got a reservation at the..."
    by Kevin Wilson Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:06:44 AM(UTC)
  • Go to last post CARBON LANDING GEAR (Southeast Region)
    "Kevin has uploaded the information on the website for the Carbon Gear http://www.jtecrc.com/carbongear.html Al"
    by Al Young Monday, October 24, 2016 5:34:07 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Electric Powered IMAC/EMAC Planes (Shop Talk)
    "...and yes, I would prefer to have less moving parts. Especially coming from helicopters!!! :)"
    by RyanW Monday, October 24, 2016 4:42:23 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post House Mountain IMAC Contest ! (Southeast Region)
    "hey guys . i'll type up full report about the contest when i get chance this week but just wanted to thank everyone for coming. i had a great time...."
    by kevinjulieevan Monday, October 24, 2016 8:24:53 AM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Why Sound is important (Shop Talk)
    "2863 Any speculation on what a miniature version would cost to develop?? Maybe somebody could get DA to chime in??? This would be super easy to do...."
    by RyanW Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:13:01 PM(UTC)
  • Go to last post Official 2017 Knowns (Compete!)
    "If anyone would like a Basic or Sportsman call sheet, just message me your email address. I have them done. captaincooke1221@gmail.com"
    by Charles  Saturday, October 22, 2016 9:07:37 PM(UTC)